Sumary of Silvio Berlusconi leaves hospital after 24 days medical supervision:
- Italy former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi left hospital on Friday after spending 24 days under medical supervision due to alleged long-term effects of Covid-19..
- Berlusconi, who is 84, was seriously ill with Covid-19 last year, an experience described by the media billionaire as the “worst of his life”..
- Last September, Berlusconi, who led three Italian governments between 1994 and 2011, was admitted to hospital with the early stages of double pneumonia after testing positive for coronavirus..
- Several coronavirus clusters that emerged there in August were traced to nightclubs, including Billionaire, owned by the former Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore..
- Berlusconi was eventually discharged from hospital 10 days after overcoming what he considered “perhaps the most dangerous challenge of my life”..
- After his discharge from hospital, Berlusconi, who had heart surgery in 2016 and uses a pacemaker, urged Italians to adhere to mask mandates, social distancing norms and frequent handwashing…