Sumary of ‘Simple question’: PM grilled on Triple J:
- Scott Morrison agreed to an interview on Triple J’s Hack and was immediately locked in a tense exchange.
- The Prime Minister has admitted he’s “not happy” with the state of the coronavirus vaccination program during a tough grilling on the radio program Triple J Hack.
- The admission came during a tense exchange with host Ange McCormack in which she frequently interrupted him and repeated questions she wanted answers to.
- Ms McCormack asked Scott Morrison when young people would be able to get the Pfizer vaccine against coronavirus.
- The Prime Minister began replying: “I will say a couple things about that, the first is we’re now getting a million doses administered …” But Ms McCormack immediately interrupted him: “It’s a simple question though, when will young people be able to get vaccinated?