Sumary of South Australian Premier Steven Marshall unveils new quarantine rules:
- Premier Steven Marshall has unveiled significant changes to SA’s testing, tracing and isolating measures, to coincide with the state’s borders reopening on November 23.SA’s double dose vaccination rate currently sits at almost 74 per cent and authorities expect it to hit 80 per cent next week.
- Mr Marshall said there would be no changes to “public health and social measures” until the state hit a 90 per cent vaccination rate.
- Camera IconSA Premier Steven Marshall announced a number of changes on Monday.
- Keryn Stevens Credit: News Corp AustraliaThe SA government will also introduce new guidelines for “low risk casual contacts” who will face no quarantine or testing requirements.
- Mr Marshall also flagged the end to statewide lockdowns from next week.