Sumary of Southwest Airlines donates 50 free round-trip tickets to Hawaii’s vaccination incentives campaign:
- Southwest Airlines this morning announced that it will celebrate its 50th anniversary by offering 50 free round-trip tickets as part of the state Health Department #higotvaccinated giveaway..
- The Hawaii Department of Health launched the #higotvaccinated incentives campaign last week as part of an effort to get more people to get their COVID-19 vaccines..
- said Andrew Watterson, Southwest Airlines chief commercial officer and executive vice president, in a Zoom call from Hilo..
- “We’re here in the 50th state so it only makes sense then that we donate 50 round trips to #higotvaccinated for people to travel wherever they’d like on Southwest Airlines,”.
- The round-trip tickets from Southwest Airlines will soon be added to the list of other prizes up for grabs to those who get the COVID-19 vaccine this month..
- Already up for grabs is a trip for two to Las Vegas from Vacations Hawaii, 100,000 HawaiianMiles for 10 winners courtesy Hawaiian Airlines, four pairs of round-trip tickets courtesy Alaska Airlines, and a year of free Zippy meals..
- The first winners for the first 100,000 HawaiianMiles and two Alaska Airlines round-trip tickets are expected to be drawn this Friday, according to state Health Department spokesman Brooks Baehr….