Sumary of Successful customer experiences and how technology helps:
- Did you fill up the survey form because you loved the service or products?
- Do you ask yourself why the companies are investing in getting customer feedback?
- This is why businesses aim to provide great/excellent customer service because poor service typically results in fewer customers, which means lower sales and profits.
- Companies now have more opportunities to interact with customers.
- These connections can help companies understand opportunities to improve customer experience – every interaction can delight customers, meet their expectations or disappoint them.
- The components of a coherent customer experience are the following:Customer journey consistency.
- Customers expect a clear path to a successful and satisfying experience, from application onboarding to post-sale service.
- Any inappropriate interaction can damage the overall customer experience.