Sumary of Sydney man in 20s dies with Covid:
- NSW has recorded 1262 new local cases of Covid-19, as health authorities and leaders fronted up to their last daily press conference.
- NSW chief health officer Dr Kerry Chant said one of the seven deaths was a man in his 20s who had “significant underlying health conditions”.
- “Sadly, we have seen seven deaths of people with COVID, a man in his 20s from western Sydney (and) a woman in her 40s from southwest Sydney,” Dr Chant said.
- Dr Chant said she hoped NSW was experiencing the peak of the outbreak.
- “Our response is what we can do in terms of setting and establishing the public health orders, but it is also very much in the hands of the community in terms of how they are responding, industry, how they are responding.