Sumary of Tas offers vaccine prizes for young people:
- Premier Peter Gutwein says a five-day vaccination blitz targeting the demographic will begin on Saturday.
- Mr Gutwein warned Tasmania’s overall vaccination rate was slowing and the island state would only just reach that target.
- “We’ve had many conversations about what we can do to pick the vaccination rate up,” he said.
- “Mr Gutwein said 50 prizes would be offered as part of the draw.
- Mr Gutwein also announced the state would lift restrictions on dancing and standing drinking on December 6, provided patrons at the venues were fully vaccinated.