Sumary of The dogs keeping office workers company through lockdown:
- As well as being excellent foot-warmers, they have helped her emotionally with getting through solo months in the office..
- As a teacher of grief recovery method, Henderson work has felt more important than ever, particularly with reaching out to those grieving in isolation, and without her colleagues there in-person, her dogs have provided immense emotional support..
- Taking her French bulldog Archie into the office has also helped Kat Bailey cope mentally with lockdown by giving her a much-needed daily routine..
- With her wife on furlough and studying online, they agreed it was best for Archie to go with Bailey to the office “because at home he just sits on laptops”, she jokes..
- Coming home to emptied bins and shredded sofas made it clear the dogs were anxious being left alone, which felt unfair on them…