Sumary of There are now more than 200 active COVID-19 cases in Waterloo Region:
- The region currently has 210 active COVID-19 cases, nearly double the 107 being reported by Waterloo Public Health on Halloween..
- On Monday, Waterloo Public Health reported another 40 positive tests for the coronavirus in the area, lifting the total number of cases to 2,392..
- 2:31 Teens more at risk as they face COVID-19 realities Teens more at risk as they face COVID-19 realities At the other end of the ledger, 55 people have been cleared of the virus over the past four days, with 22 of those coming on Monday..
- There was an outbreak reported in the Algarve Restaurant in Kitchener on Monday where six people have tested positive, and another in an office setting which has been connected to four other positive tests..
- Outbreaks were also declared over the weekend in an industrial workplace where eight people have tested positive for the coronavirus and at The Village of Winston Park in Kitchener after a staff member tested positive..
- As many as 175 people exposed to COVID-19 at Kitchener restaurant, Waterloo Public Health says There are six other active outbreaks in the area, including three at nursing homes, one at a daycare, one involving a before and after care program and one at a Kitchener school…