Sumary of Vancouver restaurant that has licence suspended says it’s closed until further notice:
- One of the Vancouver restaurants that had its licence suspended by the city on Monday has now posted on its Instagram account that it is closed until further notice..
- Corduroy Restaurant in Kitsilano will not be allowed to reopen until April 20 after the city said it repeatedly violated provincial health orders..
- Matthews said they were given no notice when the last health order was issued and they want to be a voice for small businesses..
- In a final update posted Tuesday, Matthews said something has come to her attention that requires all of her focus and the restaurant is closed until further notice..
- Business licences suspended for 2 Vancouver restaurants breaking COVID-19 health orders Vancouver police said a liquor coordinator and provincial health officers attended Corduroy Restaurant on Saturday and issued a full closure order..
- Video posted to Facebook on Saturday showed what appeared to be staff with Vancouver Coastal Health attending to speak with Matthews…