Sumary of Victoria records 392 new Covid cases:
- Victoria’s Delta outbreak has risen by 392 overnight, as the state’s vaccine rate ticks closer to 70 per cent.
- Victoria has recorded another 392 new cases of Covid-19 on Sunday morning, as the state’s vaccination rate climbs higher.
- More than 36,000 vaccines were administered on Saturday, and 48,063 tests were carried out.
- As of Sunday morning, 65 per cent of Victorians have had at least their first dose of vaccine.
- Sunday’s numbers come as a leading epidemiologist told Nine Newspapers Victoria’s high case numbers were accelerating due to “lockdown fatigue and slow vaccine uptake”.