Sumary of Victoria records 4 new mystery cases:
- Victorian authorities are racing to work out how a household of four acquired Covid-19 – the state only new local cases on Thursday..
- Victoria has recorded four new local cases of coronavirus on Thursday as Melburnians prepare to come out of a two-week lockdown..
- Melburnians will be released from a two-week lockdown at 11.59pm on Thursday, but harsh Covid-19 measures will remain in a bid to keep the community virus-free..
- It comes after thousands of regional Victorians were being urged to monitor for Covid-19 symptoms after viral fragments were found in sewage in Bendigo..
- Despite the good news that Melbourne will ease out of lockdown, Victoria chief health officer Brett Sutton was still cautious…