Sumary of Victoria to receive ‘surge’ of Pfizer, Moderna vaccine doses as 392 cases recorded – as it happened:
- #nswpol #auspol September 12, 2021 There are once again zero locally acquired cases recorded in Western Australia, but there is one new case, in an international arrival, a traveller who came back from the UK via Singapore.
- And here are the latest Australia wide vaccination numbers from the federal government.
- Australian Government Department of Health (@healthgovau) This daily infographic provides the total number of vaccine doses administered in Australia 🇦🇺 as of 11 September 2021 📅💻Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccine information here: https://t.
- com/jwwcCuBCcc September 12, 2021 Federal health minister Greg Hunt has also fronted the media, talking about the Moderna vaccine deal, and particularly the extra 417,219 vaccines going to Victoria.
- Hunt also rejected suggestions he could have pursued Pfizer more aggressively for a deal last year, saying that Australia had secured the maximum quantity available.
- com/01iVEvUi3Z September 12, 2021 Cases of Covid-19 continue to spread across regional NSW particularly on the coasts north and south of greater Sydney while a handful of other regions enjoy a second day of freedom, reports Gina Rushton from AAP.
- At least 115 of the 1,262 cases reported on Sunday were detected in regional local health districts including 53 in the Illawarra Shoalhaven region, 33 on the Central Coast and seven in the Hunter New England area.
- There were 14 new cases in western NSW, nine of which were in Dubbo, where local MP Dugald Saunders said around 2,800 tests had been conducted in the previous 24 hours.