Sumary of Volunteer group allies with Isko’s party:
- MANILA Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso’s presidential bid got another major backing following the formal designation of the Alliance for Isko Movement (AIM) as the multisectoral arm of Aksyon Demokratiko, the political party founded by the late Senator Raul Roco.
- Domagoso and AIM President Freddie Go signed the Memorandum of Cooperation on Wednesday.
- “Kami ay naniniwala sa kakayahan, kagalingan at karanasan ni Mayor Isko Moreno bilang isang lider na nararapat lamang na maging pangulo ng ating bansa (We believe in the ability, excellence, and experience of Mayor Isko as a leader and is only worthy to be the president of our country),” Go said.
- AIM is an umbrella of volunteer groups made up of individuals and organizations supporting Domagoso’s “Buhay at Kabuhayan” (Life and Livelihood) agenda.
- It has chapters and members across the country that are actively gathering and solidifying support for the mayor to ensure his election victory.