Sumary of William Roache health: Coronation Street star’s ill health forced him to leave iconic soap:
- ”Coronation Street remained on air throughout the lockdown period and retired to socially distanced filming back in May.
- The actor spoke previously about how his family had come together to support him during this time.
- “Although enjoying the rare family time lockdown provided the star with, he is eager to remain in his role as Ken Barlow for as long as he possibly can.
- However, early signs of the virus can include a more wide range of symptoms including:Shortness of breath or difficulty breathingMuscle achesChillsSore throatRunny noseHeadacheChest painPink eye (conjunctivitis)NauseaVomitingDiarrheaRash.
- Those who are still classed as high risk of serious illness from Covid include the elderly and those with pre-existing medical conditions such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes.