Sumary of Winnipeg pub weighing its options as COVID-19 restrictions continue:
- As strict COVID-19 public health orders remain in place across Manitoba, a popular downtown Winnipeg pub is reaching its breaking point..
- Chris Graves, owner of King Head Pub, said he has been doing his best to survive the coronavirus pandemic, but the province third round of shutdowns hit his business harder than the first two..
- On Wednesday, Manitoba announced it would allow small outdoor gatherings beginning this weekend, but the rest of the public health orders will remain in place until at least June 26..
- 3:37 Manitoba unveils COVID-19 summer reopening strategy Manitoba unveils COVID-19 summer reopening strategy Nearly 50 businesses have closed in the city since the pandemic began, according to the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ..
- “The Manitoba bridge grant, the four installments that have been provided have been a lifeline for so many businesses, but the last bridge grant was a month ago.”.
- On Thursday, the Manitoba government unveiled its summer reopening plan, but it did not say what types of businesses will be permitted to reopen at each stage..
- Dr. Brent Roussin, the province chief provincial public health officer, said those details were intentionally left out to allow for flexibility….