Sumary of 15 Worst Foods You Should Never Have In Your Kitchen:
- It seems like definitions for “healthy” and “unhealthy” foods is changing all the time.
- ShutterstockDried fruit might seem like a smart way to have a healthy snack on hand, as it’s much easier to carry around a little box of these than an entire fruit salad.
- But as Amy Shapiro MS, RD, CDN, and member of the Eat This, Not That!
- Many are labeled as low-fat are filled with unhealthy ingredients—because they’re so processed—such as added sugars, vegetable oils, and artificial preservatives.
- Don’t fall for the trick these try and play, which is similar to these ‘healthy’ foods that are actually terrible for you!
- Photo by Stacy Zarin Goldberg for The Washington Post via Getty Images;
- food styling by Lisa Cherkasky for The Washington Post/Getty ImagesAnother seemingly healthy food you’ll want to kick to the curb?
- Avoid granolas that contain more than 6 grams of sugar per serving and brands that use artificial flavors and sweeteners,” registered dietitian Jillian Kubala said in a previous article.