Sumary of 19 Crimes Red is the UK’s favourite supermarket wine:
- Subscription service Wine List spoke to 4,500 wine lovers from across the UK, to find out their favourite supermarket wines..
- Taking the top spot was 19 Crimes Red, an Australian red blend from a brand that collaborates with celebrities including Snoop Dogg for trendy bottles..
- Taking the top spot was 19 Crimes Red, an Australian red blend from a brand that collaborates with celebrities including Snoop Dogg for trendy bottles The UK’s favourite wines 19 Crimes Red Barefoot Moscato Campo Viejo Tempranillo 4..
- Casillero Del Diablo Cabernet Osyter Bay Sauvignon Blanc Barefoot White Zinfande Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc Trivento Reserve Malbec Campo Viejo Rioja Yellow Tail shiraz Sauvignon Blanc Malbec Pinot Grigio Shiraz Merlot Chardonnay Riesling Rioja Cabernet Sauvignon Pinot Noir The moniker is described as a ‘a liquid ode to the past’ and is inspired by the British convicts who were transported to Australia for a life of hard labour from 1778 to 1868..
- ‘Industry figures show what has the largest sales overall, but don’t highlight the favourites of those who consider themselves true wine lovers.’ ‘Almost everyone shops at supermarkets – even those of us who work in the wine trade..
- We can’t wait to pick the winner.’ In lockdown, 19 Crimes has grown 149.7 per cent in value and 148 per cent volume in the UK market, while it’s also become the UK Top 10 Best Performing Australian Wine Brand according to Nielsen Scantrack, who also name it the UK’s number one millennial wine brand….