Sumary of 8 reasons why you need to nosh on jamun this summer:
- Jamun is a refreshing summer fruit offering numerous health benefits and a tangy taste which is perfect for this season..
- Jamun is a delicious low-calorie fruit that is loaded with vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and folic acid..
- This fruit packs a punch as it has a high antioxidant content, contains diuretic, and has antibacterial and antiscorbutic properties..
- This solid nutrition profile allows this fruit to help manage diabetes, gastric issues and improve skin health..
- Improves hemoglobin count Being an excellent source of vitamin C and iron, this fruit increases hemoglobin count..
- While iron works as a blood purifier, the increased hemoglobin count allows your blood to carry more oxygen to the organs and keep your body healthy..
- Keeps skin healthy Jamun is rich in astringent properties which protect the skin from blemishes, pimples, wrinkles and acne..
- Boosts heart health Jamun is a good source of antioxidants and minerals like potassium, which are beneficial to keep heart diseases at bay….