Sumary of Alcohol free beer becomes the most decorate in history:
- An alcohol free beer specialist has become Britain’s most decorated brewer of all time at the World Beer Awards.
- Big Drop, who make 0 per cent ABV stout, have picked up their seventh award at the World Beer Awards this week.
- The company’s title’s include ‘World’s Best’ for two of its 0.5 per cent ABV beers – Paradiso Citra IPA and Galactic Milk Stout.
- An alcohol free beer specialist has become Britain’s most decorated brewer of all time at the World Beer AwardsNow with seven ‘World’s Best’ titles under its belt, three of them for Galactic, Big Drop not only tops the table of UK brewers but can lay claim to having the world’s most awarded beer of all time, alcohol free or otherwise.
- Galactic – described as rich, unctuous and an absolutely decadent treat of a beer – has won 20 of Big Drop’s 70 international beer awards since its launch in 2016.Both of this year’s winners having previously beaten alcohol rivals in blind tastings.
- YEAR AWARD CATEGORY (* including full-strength) RESULT 2021 USA Beer Ratings Non Alcoholic Beer Silver 87 2021 World Beer Awards No &
- Low Alcohol Stout World’s Best 2021 World Beer Awards No &
- Low Alcohol World’s Best 2021 US Open Beer Championship Non Alcoholic Stout Bronze 2020 Imbibe No &