Sumary of Anger Foods 101: Foods That Can Cause Anger, Such As Tomato, Brinjal; And Foods That Help Manage Anger:
- Here is a list of foods that can make you angry or worsen your bad mood, followed by a list of foods that can help with anger management..
- Foods That Can Cause Anger or Worsen Your Anger The foods listed below are included based on findings of both Western Medicine experts and Eastern Medicine experts..
- However, that doesn’t mean you should avoid eating tomatoes but combine them with cooling foods such as coconut, coriander leaves etc..
- If you feel that consuming brinjal is causing you to get angry often, reduce the consumption and observe for any changes ..
- Foods such as broccoli and cauliflower, cabbage, brussels sprouts etc., can cause the development of excess air in the system, resulting in gas and bloating..
- While dry fruits are a healthy addition to your diet, for some people, they can cause anger, and the same goes for chips..
- Chewing on gum constantly and consuming artificially sweetened candies could trigger and worsen stress-related digestive issues, which can, in turn, lead to irritability ..
- Food that is damp, sugar, fried food, and dairy will all cause brain fog, which in turn can worsen your mood and cause you to become angry easily….