Sumary of Are Whole Foods Actually Better Than Processed Food? Pics Explain Why:
- We have often heard that whole foods are better for health than processed foods.
- Dietitians and experts recommend eating natural produce and including more of it in the diet.
- Author and podcast host Max Lugavare took to Instagram to clarify the difference between eating processed food versus whole foods.
- Even though the two may have the same number of calories, eating whole foods is always a better choice.
- Take a look:(Also Read: Turmeric, Cornflakes And Other Foods You Should Consider Eating If You Are Over 50)The images were from another Instagram blogger, @meowmeix, also known for busting myths related to health and nutrition.
- “The power of switching your diet to more whole foods and fewer processed foods.
- In the photos, we could see a comparision between high calorie processed foods and lower calorie whole foods.