Sumary of Breakfast: Kick-start your mornings with these delicious coffee smoothies:
- Giving the smoothies a coffee twist, here are some delicious coffee-based smoothie recipes for a hearty breakfast that you must try, courtesy Abdul Sahid Khan, head trainer, Lavazza India.
- Start your morning coffee routine with these refreshing coffee smoothies.
- Try these coffee smoothie recipes that include healthy ingredients and added protein to give you energy for the day ahead, says Khan.
- Vegan Cashew Cappuccino Smoothie Vegan Cashew Cappuccino Smoothie (Source: PR Handout) This ultra-thick cappuccino-like creamy smoothie is packed with healthy fats, protein, and rich flavour.
- If you love flavours like vanilla, cashew, and coffee, you’re going to love this extra thick and creamy, cappuccino-inspired smoothie with some extra toppings of your choice.
- Ingredients 100ml – French press coffee (make it bit stronger)40ml -Soy cream or Vegan vanilla protein powder6-8 no – Cashews nuts1 no – Frozen banana10ml – Vanilla extract or syrupPinch of pink salt or rock salt3-4 no – Ice cubes Topping Ideas:Chopped almonds or cashewsSliced Banana Method*Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- It should be just combined and creamy but if you blend too long, the heat from the blender will affect the creamy, frozen consistency.
- Espresso and Date Smoothie This one is a favourite with many for their morning dose of motivation!