Sumary of Cadbury World worker reveals secret to making best hot chocolate is melting BUTTONS with hot water:
- TikTok user Chloe Rose, who claims to work at the tourist attraction in Birmingham, shared her clever hack in a video on the social media site..
- Chloe explained that rather than using instant chocolate powder, she and her colleagues melt a handful of Cadbury Giant Buttons with a small amount of hot water..
- A Cadbury World cafe employee has revealed the secret to recreating their delicious hot chocolate – melting Giant Buttons instead of using instant powder ‘I work at Cadbury’s World and this is how we make the pengest hot chocolate,’ she captioned the clip..
- Chloe is seen putting eight chocolate buttons into a mug before adding a splash of boiling water and stirring it well until it forms a thick, creamy mixture..
- She concludes the drink by adding a generous portion of whipped cream on top, followed by a Flake (or a leftover Giant Button)..
- After adding the buttons to a mug she stirs in a splash of hot water to melt them For added creaminess, she then pours in steaming hot milk from a pan and mixes again..
- She concludes the drink by adding a generous portion of whipped cream on top Hot chocolate fans praised the hack, with the video notching up more than 142,500 likes and 1,486 comments…