Sumary of Cancer symptoms: Eight ‘common’ warning signs of a growing breast tumour:
- Notably the second most common cause of death in women – killing up to 32 mums, sisters, aunts, wife and girlfriends everyday – an early diagnosis could help extend breast cancer survival.
- The Walk The Walk charity stressed the importance of checking your breast tissue – whether you’re a man or woman.
- Up to 400 men, each year in the UK, are diagnosed with breast cancer.
- “The earlier breast cancer is detected, the greater the chance of successful treatment and cure,” the charity pointed out.
- It’s recommended to examine your breasts monthly on the same day;
- Walk The Walk stated: “Around 40 percent of cancers are preventable, this equates to nearly 144,000 cases in the UK a year.
- ” Breast cancer symptoms: The signs to look out for in your breastsEating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and not smoking are key ways to reduce your cancer risk.
- Risk factors you might not have expectedThere is scientific evidence to suggest that “endocrine-disrupting chemicals found in deodorants and antiperspirants may increase breast cancer risk”.