Sumary of Dangerous Signs You’re Not Eating Enough Fiber:
- Curious to uncover one of the most effective weight loss and health secrets of all time?
- Experts estimate that 95% of American adults aren’t meeting the recommended intake of fiber per day.
- A report from the Food and Drug Administration states that the average American woman eats only 15 grams of fiber a day, while the average adult man consumes just under 19 grams per day.
- Read on to find out if you aren’t consuming enough fiber, and for more on how to lose weight, you won’t want to miss The Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat for Good, Say Doctors.
- ShutterstockConstantly feeling “backed up” in the bathroom may be a sign you’re coming up short on fiber, says registered dietitian-nutritionist Ilyse Schapiro, MD, RD, CDN.
- ” Add more of these high fiber foods to your daily diet to keep things moving along smoothly and ensure you hit the nutritional mark on the reg.
- Adding a fiber-rich food like avocados, beans, brown rice, and pears to your meals and snacks will help keep those post-meal tummy rumbles at bay—and can subsequently aid weight loss efforts.
- Whatever you do, though, just steer clear of these worst added-fiber foods.