Sumary of Dementia diet: 3 foods to remove from your diet to help halt dementia risks:
- Eating a dementia-friendly diet can help to improve your brain function and heart health.
- Swapping fatty and processed foods for healthy wholegrains and vegetables can keep you feeling healthy.
- Fried foodTry swapping deep-fried food from fast-food restaurants for whole, home-cooked, foods.
- CheeseThe MIND diet recommends eating cheese less than once per week – you can still enjoy it as a treat, but try to keep the cheeseboard reserved for special occasions.
- DON’T MISS:Michael Caine health: ‘My days are numbered’ [INSIGHT]Diabetes type 2 diet: 15 best vegetables [TIPS]How to live longer: The least number of steps you need to take [UPDATE]The Alzheimer’s dietThere is no cure for dementia, or a guaranteed way to turn back the clock on the effects of dementia once they’ve become apparent.