Sumary of DIY teeth whitening trick – eating ‘natural tooth whitener’ will boost your smile:
- “Strawberries contain malic acid which is actually a natural tooth whitener,” Dr. Hanna told Express.
- Dr. Hanna Kinsella runs her own dental practice and founded her own dental range, Icy Bear Dental.
- High cholesterol: The best diet to significantly reduce dangerous cholesterol in weeksDr. Hanna said: “Obviously don’t go too hard on the strawberries, and don’t rub them on the teeth or keep them against the enamel for too long, but a healthy amount of them can help with whitening.
- DON’T MISSFood high in ‘powerful antioxidants’ that lowers blood sugar spikes by 35% [DIABETES] The ‘unexpected’ side effect after third dose – Pfizer finding [SHOCK] Dr Hanna Kinsella’s ‘simple diet changes’ to help keep teeth white [EXPERT] Other fruits can, therefore, also whiten your teeth.
- Dr. Hanna went on: “In the same vein, apples are a great way of cleaning the teeth (in some form!