Sumary of Eid al-Adha 2021: Celebrate Bakrid with these mouth-watering delicacies:
- Mutton Kofta Curry Chef Ranveer Brar recently shared an elaborate recipe for mutton kofta curry that will add flavour to your celebrations.
- For curd mixture: In a bowl, add curd, fried brown onion, degi red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, green chillies, mint leaves and mix everything properly and keep aside for further use.
- For curry: In a kadhai, heat oil and add mace, black pepper cons, black cardamom, cloves, ghee and let them crackle.
- Now place the fried mutton kofta then cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the kofta out and blend the curry using a hand blender then strain it properly through a strainer.
- Then add it back in the kadhai and add cashew nut paste, rose water, kewra water and stir it properly then add the kofta back in the curry then cover.
- chopped*0.01 kg – Cucumber*Salt Method Marinate the chicken and rest it for 2 hours.
- For tomato rice — sauté onion, garlic in ghee, add tomato paste, chicken stock and boiled rice adjust the seasoning, For turmeric rice — sauté onion garlic in ghee, add turmeric boiled rice and adjust the seasoning.