Sumary of Feast on this fluffy, filling egg-tastic recipe for weight loss:
- Instead of eating boiled eggs, enjoy this recipe of a fluffy egg white omelette.
- How about going beyond boiled eggs and whisking an egg mixture for a fluffy omelette to warm up your winter morning?
- Having an egg omelette for breakfast is a great choice, not just healthwise, but also as far as taste is concerned.
- Image courtesy: Shutterstock Try out this fluffy egg white omelette recipe as your next special breakfast during the winter season.
- Here’s the recipe for a fluffy egg white omelette Ingredients you will need: Two eggs One yolk (optional) Pepper, oregano, chilly flakes.
- salt to taste Method: Take two eggs, separate the egg yolks from the egg white.
- If you wish, you can add one egg yolk to the mix, but only once the egg white mix is ready.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan with a spoon of ghee in it on low flame Add the fluffy mixture and spread it nice and round.