Sumary of Just got bariatric surgery done? Add these food to your diet now:
- Some of these foods are: Nuts Seeds Fruits Vegetables Sprouts Milk Curd/ Yogurt Low-fat cottage cheese Soya and soya products Eat all those healthy veggies.
- Also, read: 5 misconceptions about bariatric surgery that must be debunked right away Protein-rich foods include: Meat (low fat cuts) Eggs Milk and milk products – Low-fat milk, curd, yogurt, cottage cheese, low-fat cheese, etc.
- Soya and soya products – Soyabean, soya milk, tofu, soya chunks/ granules, etc.
- Sprouts Pulses and dals Protein supplements and foods fortified with protein – Protein powders, protein water, protein bars, protein biscuits, protein chips, etc.
- Some of the fibre rich foods are as follows: Vegetables Fruits – Apple, guava, pear, papaya, sweet-lime, orange, chikoo, etc.