Sumary of Kellogg’s and Pauls launch Froot Loops and Coco Pops flavoured MILK:
- Australia’s iconic breakfast cereals like Coco Pops and Fruit Loops have been transformed into a range of flavoured milk.
- Kellogg’s and Pauls have joined forces in a sweet collaboration to unveil the flavoured milk that will sure take nostalgic shoppers back to their childhoods.
- For just $3.65 for a pack of three, customers can choose between Coco Pops and Froot Loops flavoured milk to drink on the go.
- Available at Woolworths supermarket stores, the milk contains high calcium, source of fibre and no artificial colours or flavours.
- The flavoured milk comes just weeks after Pauls launched a chocolate-caramel flavoured custard inspired by Allen’s Fantales lollies.