Sumary of Make note of these 3 mistakes that can mess up your metabolism:
- They understand that a slow or sluggish metabolism can cause weight gain, and difficulties in losing weight.
- But a slow metabolism can be much more problematic than just having a hard time losing body fat.
- Therefore, if your metabolism rate is slow, it directly or indirectly impacts your weight loss.
- Metabolism role in weight loss “Metabolism refers to the various chemical processes that take place inside your body to sustain life.
- She adds, “A fast metabolism ensures that the calories are burned and used quickly, while a slow metabolism means that the calories are burned slowly, and an excess of them may be left at the end of the day, leading to accumulation of those calories as fat in the body.
- Image courtesy: Shutterstock The key to weight loss is to elevate your metabolic rate as much as possible.
- 5 mistakes that can slow down metabolism 1. Crash diet Crash diets are a very popular way to lose weight these days.
- Eating as few calories as possible is what a crash diet means, and people believe that doing so is the best way to lose weight quickly!