Sumary of On National Mango Day, let’s vow to stop believing these myths about our beloved aam:
- Mangoes are loved by all, and yet there are several myths surrounding them!
- On this National Mango Day, it’s time to debunk some common myths and misconceptions!
- For instance, mangoes are packed with nutrients, and yet people believe that they are fattening and unhealthy.
- Well, that’s exactly what we are going to cover today to mark the blessed occasion of National Mango Day!
- On the other hand, mangoes are full of vitamin A and C, iron, potassium and copper.
- 2. Mangoes are harmful for those with diabetesIt is commonly believed that mangoes are harmful for those with diabetes.
- If you gorge on mangoes all the time, your blood sugar levels are bound to go up.
- Mango contains mangiferin, an antioxidant that helps to regulate blood sugar levels.