Sumary of One Major Side Effect of Eating Peaches, Says Dietitian:
- There are a few things that scream summertime like the first ripe peach of the season.
- Whether they’re added to smoothies, salsas, parfaits, muffins, pies, or eaten straight off the tree, these stone fruits are a delicious addition to countless sweet and savory summer dishes.
- However, these flavorful fruits have a few tricks up their sleeve aside from simply expanding the breadth of your culinary repertoire;
- according to experts, they’re no slouch when it comes to your health, either.
- “Peaches provide a host of health benefits that shouldn’t go overlooked.
- Peaches provide a wide variety of many vitamins and minerals from copper to vitamin C,” says Trista Best, MPH, RD, LD, a registered dietitian at Balance One Supplements.
- In fact, peaches have specific compounds within them that may provide unique health benefits to those who consume them.