Sumary of Pay attention to these 6 symptoms that point to a vitamin A deficiency:
- Vitamin A is a critical vitamin essential for the upkeep of many bodily functions, such as vision, immune system, reproductive health and skin care..
- In case of deficiency of this vital vitamin, the body may experience inadequate fat absorption, acute diarrhea and liver disorders..
- Breakout of acne is also a sign of vitamin A deficiency as adequate consumption or production of vitamin A helps ward off skin inflammation..
- Vitamin A is important for providing antioxidants to the body as it helps reduce oxidative stress, critical for fertility..
- Vitamin A is necessary for the proper development of the human body and children who do not get enough of it growing up, experience stunted bodily growth..
- In case you experience frequent infections in the chest and throat area, then it could be a sign of vitamin A deficiency….