Sumary of Secret Effects of Using Cinnamon, Says Science:
- In many cases, the flavor of fall comes with a healthy helping of cinnamon, a spice that’s every bit as healthy as it is delicious.
- Read on to discover the surprising side effects of using cinnamon, according to science.
- ShutterstockGetting your cholesterol levels into healthy territory may be easier than you think—just make cinnamon a priority in your meal plan.
- A study published in Diabetes Care found that, among a group of 60 adults with type 2 diabetes, those whose diets were supplemented with cinnamon reduced their LDL cholesterol by as much as 27% and their total cholesterol by as much as 26%.
- ShutterstockWhether you have diabetes-related blood sugar control issues or just find yourself struggling with blood sugar-related mood changes, cinnamon may be able to help.
- The same Diabetes Care study found that patients prescribed cinnamon supplementation reduced their average fasting glucose levels by as much as 29%.
- ShutterstockIf you suffer from regular migraines, try adding some cinnamon to your menu.