Sumary of Shaadi season is here! Ease your digestive system with these 3 foods:
- Have these top three foods recommended by celeb nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar.
- But fret not, as always, we have the perfect solution for you, courtesy celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar.
- In her recent Instagram post, Diwekar has shared three foods that will help your digestive system during the shaadi season.
- It will prevent stomach cramps and constipation, promote intestinal mucosa and even help keep your hair lustrous, which can otherwise look frizzy due to a poor-functioning stomach.
- Diwekar says that while the chaas or buttermilk is both a good source of probiotics and vitamin B12, the hing and kala namak combo will help cut down bloating, gas and even prevent irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Image courtesy: Shutterstock 3. A teaspoon of chyawanprash: We’ve always turned to chyawanprash, ever since we were kids, right?