Sumary of Steer clear of thyroid problems by increasing consumption of these fruits:
- Fortunately, a healthy diet, including these fruits, can help you manage the condition better.
- The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland that is located on your neck on the front lower side.
- Dr Ritika Samaddar, regional head, department of clinical nutrition and dietetics, Max Hospitals, Saket, says, “Hypothyroidism is a condition in which your thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough of the thyroid hormone, which leads to fatigue, weight gain, thinning of hair, slow heart rate and depression.
- Have you ever thought of including fruits in your diet in order to maintain your thyroid?
- Most people don’t really consider including fruits in their diet, because they are considered high in sugar.
- Also, read: Your thyroid can be more problematic if you don’t avoid these 5 things Without further ado, let’s just see which fruits you can add to your thyroid diet.
- So, go ahead and add fresh fruits like blueberries, strawberries, and cranberries to your diet.
- Antioxidants are also beneficial, because they protect against free radicals, which can increase the risk of hypothyroidism, fatigue, and weight gain.