Sumary of Surefire Ways to Protect Your Heart, Say Dietitians:
- For example, incorporating heart-healthy foods and avoiding items that can be harmful will make a world of a difference.
- And for more healthy heart tips, make sure to check out The Best Foods to Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- “If you’re someone who needs to lower your cholesterol or control blood sugar levels, eating whole grains helps with that,” she says.
- ” RELATED: One Major Effect of Eating Fiber-Rich Foods, Says Expert Another surefire way to protect your heart is by including more soluble fiber into your daily eating plan.
- Lower cholesterol levels is linked to lower risk of cardiovascular issues.