Sumary of The #1 Best Supplement to Take at Bedtime, Says Dietitian:
- If you struggle to get an adequate amount of sleep at night, you’re not alone.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 35% of Americans get fewer than seven hours of sleep at night on a regular basis.
- Unfortunately, it’s not just grogginess in the morning you can look forward to after a night of lackluster sleep—inadequate sleep can predispose you to everything from high blood pressure to heart disease.
- However, if you’re looking to improve the quality and duration of your sleep, you only need look as far as the supplement aisle at your local drugstore.
- Magnesium is great for promoting healthy sleep and helps to relax the body.