Sumary of This is how the beloved buttermilk can help cancer patients:
- This drink can even help cancer patients to manage their symptoms and post-treatment side effects.
- During this time, naturally occurring lactic acid-producing bacteria in the milk ferments it.
- Buttermilk was traditionally referred to as ‘grandma’s probiotic’, as it is full of microbes that feed one’s gut with a variety of healthy bacteria.
- It works naturally against swelling, irritation, digestive disorders, and gastrointestinal ailments.
- It could be consumed daily, and enjoyed guilt-free, as about 90 per cent of buttermilk is water.
- Its consumption helps to maintain the water balance of the body and is absorbed slowly from the intestines, as its contents are mostly combined with proteins.
- Buttermilk is an excellent option, as its acid content fights germs, and helps clear the stomach.
- Butter eases the discomfort, and settles the digestive tract, as it is loaded with good bacteria.