Sumary of This One Diet Could Help Men With Erectile Dysfunction, New Study Suggests:
- A new study reveals that, for middle-aged men, the Mediterranean diet is linked with better erectile performance.
- Shutterstock”Lifestyle habits that benefit our health, and especially those that benefit our cardiovascular systems may protect or even improve erectile performance,” study author Athanasios Angelis, Ph.
- ” Study participants whose food habits more closely resembled the Mediterranean diet also had better blood flow and higher testosterone levels.
- Researchers suspect that the diet’s positive impact on erectile performance could have something to do with the diet’s ability to improve blood vessel functioning as well as help maintain testosterone levels as men age.
- Angelis adds that getting to know all of the different foods that are a part of the Mediterranean diet and finding ways to pair them with the foods you eat every day is “the best way to really enjoy and incorporate this special diet into your daily routine.