Sumary of This Popular Juice May Cut Inflammation, Science Says:
- If you love learning that a food you already enjoy actually delivers health benefits, here’s another one to add to your grocery list.
- Good news: we’re not talking about a bitter health drink, like amla juice;
- Alina Petre, MS, RD, shared via Healthline that pineapple juice not only packs a burst of great flavor, but, based on current research, some experts believe it offers a host of health benefits… including combating inflammation that can lead to pain or serious illness.
- Keep reading to see how adding pineapple juice to your diet may support your health.
- ” In studies, bromelain has been shown to offer defense against multiple health issues related to inflammation.
- Some researchers have even found that the compound may be as effective as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, minus side effects.
- RELATED: One Major Side Effect of Eating Pineapple, Says Dietitian ShutterstockPetre says bromelain is sometimes used in the healthcare setting to treat serious burns, as well as inflammation caused by trauma, wounds, or surgery.
- Bromelain has also been shown to suppresses cancer growth in several parts of the body, including the skin, breasts, colon, and other parts of the gastrointestinal tract.