Sumary of This rose fruit custard with sabudana will bring a smile to your face:
- However, instead of the traditional custard, tweak it a little to make the lip-smacking ‘Rose Fruit Custard with Sabudana’.
- Rose Fruit Custard with Sabudana will do that for sure,” she mentioned.
- *Take a small bowl, dilute milk (kept aside) with 1.5 tablespoon custard powder and mix well.
- *Pour custard mixture and keep stirring vigorously to avoid burning/sticking at the base.
- Add 2 tsp rose syrup (optional), cooked sabudana, 1.5 tsp basil seeds (sabja beej soaked in water) and some freshly chopped fruits.