Sumary of Vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms: The way you move could be telling:
- When the immune system decides to attack its own cells – for reasons still unknown – and the stomach lining becomes the target, specialised proteins can no longer be made.
- Without vitamin B12, the red blood cells made in the body are bent out of shape, deformed, and can’t work properly.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency: The warning sign in your feet that signals ‘possible nerve damage’The Mayo Clinic pointed out that the way you move can be affected by a lack of healthy blood cells (i.
- Other warning signs of a vitamin B12 deficiency might include:FatigueDizzinessPale or yellowish skinIrregular heartbeatsWeight lossPersonality changesMental confusionForgetfulness.
- Once a diagnosis has been verified via the blood sample results, treatment can begin.