Sumary of Want to lose the extra weight post-pregnancy? Here’s the guidance you need:
- If you’re one of those moms who is eager to shed their pregnancy weight and fit into their old clothes, this is an article for you.
- Listen to this article If you are someone who wants to lose the additional weight post-pregnancy, it is essential that you understand the right way to go about it.
- Know for a fact that some of the weight (at least five to six kilos, including baby’s weight, amniotic fluid, placenta) is lost right away, when the baby is delivered.
- Additional weight is lost during the first week post-delivery, as the woman loses retained fluids.
- Making wise choices can promote healthy weight loss post-pregnancy.
- This also makes your metabolism sluggish, which is most likely to inhibit your weight loss journey.
- Image courtesy: Shutterstock Moreover, you MUST add extra calories and protein to your daily diet, especially if you are breastfeeding.
- To keep it easy, follow a healthy and well-balanced meal pattern that includes a variety of foods.