Sumary of Why am I so tired all the time? 4 vitamin deficiencies that mean you can’t stop yawning:
- If a good night’s sleep doesn’t leave you feeling refreshed, you may be losing precious energy due to a vitamin deficiency.
- Feeling tired, no matter how much you rest, can be a sign of an underlying illness or health condition.
- The NHS defines fatigue as “when the tiredness is often overwhelming and isn’t relieved by sleep and rest”.
- However, many health conditions including vitamin deficiencies can leave you feeling knackered.
- If you’re struggling with fatigue, make sure to speak to your GP to rule out any serious health conditions, they may also ask you about your diet to assess whether a vitamin deficiency could be leaving you feeling lethargic.