Sumary of 5 Important Things to Keep in Mind for Traveling Right Now:
- For example, are you most worried that you could contract COVID-19 while traveling and pass it onto a loved one who is immunocompromised when you get back?
- Or, if you can self-isolate when you get home, you might take a COVID-19 test before seeing this person (in addition to taking precautions like wearing a mask and meeting outdoors, if you don’t live with this loved one, until you’re really certain that you’re not sick) to put your mind at ease.
- That might involve writing in your journal before you sleep, or doing your usual stretching regimen.
- After more than a year of being advised to stay six feet apart from others and avoid crowds, it can be overwhelming to be around a lot of strangers—some of whom may not be vaccinated or following CDC COVID-19 safety guidance.
- Some common ones include deep breathing, muscle relaxation exercises, and even just moving your body.