Sumary of Calling millennial women! These 4 factors are putting you at risk of diabetes:
- In fact, a new study by the British Charity Health Foundation claims that people currently in their 20s and 30s will be at a higher risk of these lifestyle diseases in the next 30 years..
- They might love wellness and drive the biggest fitness trends like yoga and Zumba, but they are not as healthy from within..
- Lack of regular checkups Unlike the elderly population that undergoes frequent health checkups for diabetes and other illnesses, millennial women believe that they are far from getting any illness at a young age..
- Increased physical activity enables muscle cells to use insulin and glucose in a more efficient manner that eventually lowers the risk of diabetes..
- If there no movement, muscle cells lose their sensitivity to insulin, which then leads to a spike in blood sugar levels….